Glad You Stopped By

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the interweb! It is a snuggly place to visit and have a good read. You will find yummy recipes, fashion tips, decorating advice, and you can take a peak into the things I love!

Monday 31 October 2011

Owl themed blog deserves owl themed Etsy favorites!

  In honor of the owl theme to my blog, I thought I would show you some of my favorite owl items on etsy! As always, you can buy each item by clicking the "Buy here". Enjoy and stay precious!
Not brave enough to get a real tattoo? Try this awesome temporary one! $2! Buy here!

What an adorable coin purse! $20! Buy here!

Handmade and one of a kind! Buy here for $27!

Buy here and for $22 you will have an adorable handmade owl organizer/memopad.

Protect your phone's screen or your point and shoot digital camera for $15 in this adorable gadget case! Buy here!


$32 buys you this adorable soap dispenser. Only one available. Buy here!

This orange/glittery owl light switch cover(with glow in the dark eyes) would look adorable in a retro themed room. Buy here for $16.

With this adorable pattern, you can "owl up" any fabric or paper. Bags, a t-shirt, party invitations etc. Buy here for $0.99!

Love this clutch!! Makes me feel like I should be a fashionista in a tree! Buy here for $90.


$10 will buy you this precious little owl pillow, named Emily. Buy here!

This is an ADORABLE little owl dress! It comes with a matching headband and is made with tons of love! $94.95. Buy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment